Sunday, November 19, 2006

I am a lousy blogger
I am a lousy blogger. I don't keep up enough to make it interesting or worth anyone's while to check in on me. But for those of you who do check, I'm here and I'm still sober. I'm losing count a bit, I think it's 78 days now. I am still feeling great. I do have to be careful of cravings still. Like when I passed an outdoor cafe on my way home from work on Friday. The white wine being served look so cool, crisp and elegant. Or even if I'm leafing through a Crate and Barrel catalogue, the bar ware can make me crave.
I've enjoyed reading some of the gratitude lists I see on the blogs I read, particulary JJ's and Scott's. I thought I might try to do something like that. Today, I am grateful for having pushed myself to get up at 6 AM and hop on my treadmill. I felt great afterwards. I'm also grateful for summer mornings and a pool to jump into after my workout to cool off. And I'm grateful for hot coffee in the garden while everyone is still sleeping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home